Friday, March 13, 2009

So Here's the Deal

I have an obsession with the number 72. It started around ten years ago. I saw 72 on T-shirts. If I was on the road, the car in front would invariably have a 72 on the license plate. I'd get a bill for 15.72. And the more I paid attention to it, the more 72s would appear. I couldn't stop them. 72 72 72 72 Then Jim Carrey did that movie, The Number 23. My movie. Well, basically my movie, minus 49 and me.

Anyways, the point I'm getting to, is that 72 is not all in my head. (As my ex would have me believe) I have been taking note of the fact that vehicles in movies frequently use the number 72. More and more frequently, according to my scientific research (ie: because I say so) As evidence, I will be devoting this blog to photographic proof of my theory.

Oh - and anywhere else the number 72 decides to rear its head.

Watch your six, seventy-two.

I'm watching...

1 comment:

  1. Hello My name is (Tenor) i am 17 years old and i have also been obsessed with the number 72 for basically ever... i'm not sure were it started but all i know is that i have seen the number 72 every were i go every day without fail i see the number. and just recently i got a idea to add up the letters in my name to see what it adds up to... guess what 72... T=20 E=5 N=14 O=15 R=18 TENOR=72 my email is MagicClone@gmail.com if you want to email me about it...

    ReplyDelete